Review of cb3000
Submitted by: email@example.com
We ordered CB3000 from Extreme Restraints as makerís international delivery time was absolutely unacceptable. It took good 5 working days for cb3000 to be delivered. No problems. The first surprise was 2 No2 rings and no No1 ring at all. However that was not a big problem as we already knew those bigger rings are for big boys..
It took some time to experiment with rings and spacers and it was pretty easy especially having some tips from wearers.
Well. Now itís about 2 months since that so we fell like we can make some review of cb3000 based on real experience in wearing it 24/7 and part time.
- Airport-Safe (did not try it in airport yet, but it looks like it should be airport-safe with plastic disposable locks)
- Definitely a toy, NOT a serious chastity device. NO combination of rings and spacers give 100% security. In ALL combinations Iím able to pull my cock out. In some combinations can pull whole device off. Iím not talking about plastic pins -- I think itís a matter of few seconds and some sharp knife to make you free. And plastic cage is definitely easy to pull apart. Brass padlock is easy to pick keys to also. Different improvements like cutting one spare ring to make so called "reverse segment" (i.e. perforated part of the ring is cut-off, polished, and then put on between the cage and the ring using itís holes to fix with cageís pins) give SOME improvement but still far away from 100% security even against pulling out the cock. Attempt to use an o-ring behind the cockís head and tie it to the padlock lead to irritation and unbearable discomfort. Piercing could be a solution, but if Iíll pierce my cock, Iíd better order Loriís chastity tube. At least itís made of stainless steel and much more secure.
- After some time sac is sagging and device is "slipping" down a bit making a pull-out of the cock even easier.
- Those rings which give a bit more security cause pretty painful nocturne erections (in my case No 5 even causes blood circulation problems in testicles).
- Hinge can cause some irritation.
- Lubrication is required -- at least daily to prevent skin irritation and chaffing.
- Urination is simple -- can do it standing, but strange shape of the holes requires flushing to prevent smell as some urine remains inside the cage.
- Ventilation holes cause some skin problems and actually do NOT provide enough ventilation -- cage most of the time is humid.
- Padlock should be fastened to the cage with cello tape or similar -- otherwise you can hear it knocking while running etc and it is damaging the cage -- slowly but steady.
Workmanship is pretty poor for the price -- pins and spacers do not provide perfect fit -- itís either too loose or to tight. Some minor cracks were found in the new rings in the hinge area.
The bottom line.
CB3000 is a good toy for those who play in temporary chastity or as a temporary replacement for those who travel by air. It could be a good start for beginners as itís considerably easy to wear and it can give one some basic idea about chastity device. NOT for serious wearers. If you can consider piercing -- the price difference is not so big not to consider one of Loriís tubes.
[ Back to product review page ]
Page last updated 04-Jun-05 by: