A New Idea For A PA Chastity Device

Submitted by: Anonymous

Here is an idea I've been pondering for a while. I finally built one today and it came out remarkably well and only took about an hour.

Start with a 'flanged tailpiece' drainpipe, you can get them at any hardware store in the plumbing section. They are usually with the drain 'traps'. They typically come in 1 1/4" and 1 1/2" diameter so depending on the person, they may or may not fit snugly.

Place the pipe on the penis. Mark the outside of the pipe in two locations, one at the length of the relaxed penis and one at the length with the penis erect.

With a hacksaw cut the pipe off about a half inch longer than the location of the second mark. Now use a drill with a bit slightly larger than the diameter of the shackle of the lock you wish to use. Drill several holes in a straight line between the two marks you made.

Using a small round chainsaw type file, file out the small pieces between the holes to make one long oval opening in the side of the tube. Be sure to file all of the edges very smooth. Now file the end of the tube that you cut off until it is smooth as well. Be sure to wash the whole thing thoroughly to make sure all of the metal filings are gone.

Insert penis into the tube such that the PA piercing matches up with the oval shaped hole. Carefully insert the shackle of the lock in through the oval hole and through the PA and back out of the oval hole. Lock the padlock and voila! The penis is secure.

One last thing to keep in mind is that most 'flanged tailpieces' come in brass, so you may want to coat the inside of the tube with something or perhaps place a condom on the penis first to prevent skin discoloration.

Here's a diagram of the design:

flanged tube

[ Back to home built chastity page ]

Page last updated 97-Mar-03 by: Altairboy@aol.com